Sunday, May 20, 2012

our gluten-casein-soy-free thanksgiving



in my family it is no secret that my favorite holiday is thanksgiving.  the spirit of the holiday, coupled with feeding my family and friends good food and wine, really allows me to reflect on how grateful i am to have wonderful people in my life.
we found ourselves in a unique situation: our lucy and her allergies prevented me from planning the typical turkey day menu.  not to be dissuaded from creating a fabulous meal that my little ma'm (and everyone else) could enjoy; i began seeking out flours, recipes, and friends with ideas to pull off a fantastic menu.  it turned out splendidly and all tummies were happy.  in fact, i think it was the best menu so far.  and next year:  bigger and better!  check out the recipe i developed for gfcf stuffing at my food blog:  http://gluten-casein-soy-free.blogspot.com/2012/01/best-stuffing-ive-ever-made-really-not.html

No comments:

Post a Comment